Monday, January 31, 2011

He is Here!!!

Benjamin is here and turned 1 week old yesterday!! He couldn't be more precious. I am one tired (but happy) mama so this post is just going to be pictures. I will write his birth story later when my brain comes back!
Can't wait to see this little man grow into his Daddy's Army shirt!
It's a rough life being cute.
Love this picture - he was only a few hours old.
Daddy and Ben enjoying some man time.
My sweet family.
Special shout out to my mom who has been a rock star! She stayed with us all last week and is coming again today. I would have gone nuts without her... Love you mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ali! Ben is a beautiful baby. You and Will should be so proud! Hope to get to meet him in person soon. He and Asher can play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is just as handsome as i remember...maybe even a little more! love all the pics and am so glad your mom could come help out!

    ReplyDelete