Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's All About the Part

Benjamin's hair is the part on his cute little body that I get the most comments about.
It's blond. It's thick. It's fluffy.
Oh yeah, it has a part.
Everyone always asks me if I comb it like this... my response, "have you met my husband?"
Two peas in a pod.
I walked in on this picture.
Daddy had a long day at work. Last week, we had a blast at Luke's 2nd birthday party!
Luke's Fan Club Someone missed the memo that birthday parties are FUN!
Benjamin's new trick: Turning his mobile on/off and changing the music with his feet through his sleep sack.
Reaching for his new favorite, peach puffs.
Precious picture of my little food lover. :)

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love that he and will have the same hair :) and that pic of him with the sleep sack is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete