Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

A lot of activity went down this weekend.
These guys...
... and these guys, lived it up Vegas style for Grant's 21st birthday.
The boys had so much fun staying in the pent house suite at Bill's, losing money to the blackjack tables, eating good food, shared some laughs at a comedy show and many memories over a few drinks.

While the boys were away the ladies tended to the children.

Exhibit 1.

Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 3. We had so much fun going to the park, playing trucks, reading books, and eating yummy Tula food. With three kids there was always something to do. We even did a Halloween costume photo shoot that turned out precious. (stay tuned for those pictures) My mom spoiled my sister and I with a DSW shopping trip that didn't include kids, but did include her credit card. :) Even though we weren't on a 'vacation', my mom did such an amazing job making the weekend special. I left her house yesterday feeling refreshed, loved, full (haha) and SO blessed. Thanks mom!
Luke and Benjamin are so fun to watch! Each day ended with a cousin bubble bath filled with lots of laughs and splashing.
I couldn't resist the double Mohawk.
(I will take a quick moment for some cheese.)
Four years ago today I went on my last first date with this hunk of a man.
Time sure does fly.

2 comments:

  1. what a great weekend! aren't sisters, neices and nephews and moms the BEST!!! cute pic of you and will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! It is unreal that you two have the most beautiful children on the planet! I mean, it's not unreal...y'all are beautiful so it's no wonder, but they are seriously some kinda CUTE! XO

    ReplyDelete