Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life Lately

What has this sweet face been up to lately?
Well... last week we met Granny G, Aunt Betty, Ellen, Claire and Robert for lunch at the club. It was so much fun catching up with such sweet family.
Benjamin loved getting special attention from Ellen. It was so nice chatting it up with such a seasoned and wise mother.
Benjamin has a thing for blonds. :)
I would leave Benjamin with Claire any day... I wish she lived closer.
Over the weekend, Will went out and bought a new jogging stroller. Benjamin got all bundled up and headed out for his first run with Daddy.
He LOVED it.
(and so did I! Did I mention Will also took Hank with him?
45 minutes alone in my house = heaven.)
Uncle Rett spent the night last night and Benjamin loved getting some extra uncle time in. We love Uncle Rett! Benjamin is OBSESSED with anything electronic (cell phones, home phone, remote, ect.) and we normally don't let him play with them.
See below. Remote in hand.
Phone in hand.
Spoiled. I guess that's what Uncles are for?
Benjamin's Straw Face
It's probably my new favorite thing that he does. I just love to see that little pout.
Benjamin's Bed Head Face
We have no clue how it gets like this.
Benjamin's Pondering Life Face
He was amazed by the rain.
Benjamin's I Just Ate Face Yes. That is food in his hair making it stick straight up.
Benjamin's Making a Mess Face
Well, that's what life has been like lately.
I am now going to go clean up the following...

2 comments:

  1. Cute post. Love all his different facial expressions and his funny hairdos :)
    He sure is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics :) I also LOVE it when Philip takes the boys and dog on a run in our double jogger...HEAVEN is right!

    ReplyDelete