Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th!

On July 4th Will and I took Benjamin to see the Fort Worth Museum for the first time.  We had plans to go to the lake but with all the travel for my Pepaw's passing we decided to keep things low key this year.


Benjamin was so excited to get there...


Going through all these picture I noticed two things:
1. We have red eyes in every picture. (sigh) Picasa couldn't edit it out. (sigh)
2. Benjamin was so wide eyed/quiet the entire museum visit.

Ben and Will enjoyed riding the pony in the cowboy exhibit. 



Ben's look the entire museum visit... 



We love our Benjamin.



There was an exhibit about all things gross.  Will loved teaching Ben about snot and toots. 



Benjamin couldn't get enough of the massive light bright in the children's area.  There might have been a mini meltdown when we pried his tiny fingers off ... we had to give the other kids a turn.




Our first visit to the museum was a success and ended with a nice, cold popsicle.  After Ben went down, Will and I watched some local fireworks from our apartment parking lot.
We had a fun, relaxing 4th as a family of three!


In other news, Will and Benjamin traveled to the ranch last weekend to see Granny G and PA. 
How classic is the picture of Ben with PA? I just love it.  Ben is just so blessed to have so many people in his life that just adore him!



After the visit to the ranch Benjamin enjoyed some time with Hank and his cars. 


He then had the longest meltdown to date...
Who's jealous? :)


That then resulted Will and I to do this... 
Just kidding... but not really. 
Here are a few lots of randoms from the past week of my sweet boy.







Fourth of July school art project.
  

Love those sweet little legs.


Two seconds later...


I had to document Benjamin asleep on me.
This NEVER happens and I was in heaven.



Benjamin loves to wait for Dada to get home.  He literally looks at each car that passes by and then jumps up and down once he see Will park. So sweet and such a Daddy's boy!


My little love. 


This weekend Will and I did an early anniversary celebration.  Ben slept over at Miss E and Boot's house Saturday night while Will and I attended a wedding.  
He knows the way to my heart.... tiny donuts, chocolate, flowers, and wine (not pictured). 


 Cheers to 3 years!


Before the wedding, we had a little Dallas date enjoying a baby-free night!


We are off to Hawaii this Wednesday!!
I am in the process of training Benjamin to love his new head phones for the plane ride... wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment