Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hodge Podge!

We have been busy busy in the Schmid house!
Lot of random fun stuff in this post.
Benjamin has been catching up on some reading.

One of my oldest friends Megan got married and we had so much fun celebrating her and Adam.
It was a mini high school reunion filled with sweet friends from my past. 
Rehearsal Dinner.



Wedding Day.



You know that moment at a wedding where you have two seconds to congratulate the bride? Well, I took my two seconds to have Will take a picture of me and the gorgeous bride... 
Me: "Did you get it Will?"
Will: "It was a good one."
RIGGHHHTT.


Take Two.

Me and the hubby.


The Schmid side had some family in and we met them at Joe T's for some yummy enchiladas. 
Ben loved going on a long walk with Claire.



 I was drinking coffee one morning and looked down at my mug. Time sure does fly... how can this mug be 9 years old?!


Will turned the big 3-4 this past week and we had fun celebrating while Uncle Matt watched Ben. I love spending one-on-one time with this cutie.


The next day we headed to Miss E and Boots for bday celebration #2.


We always love seeing Geeb!

 


Will blowing out his candles...


Ben "helping."


This year for Will's gift I had some help from my lil bro Grant. He took pictures of our old house and replicated so we could remember it forever. I think it turned out great and will look so good in our next house. Grant is so talented!


I don't know about everyone else but this heat has really put a kink in our play time! We have been trapped in our apartment and tried to be creative.

We have logged many hours playing with Hank.



We have logged many hours on the car. 


Spent some time outside playing in the sprinkler puddle.


Will is so sweet and takes Ben on a walk everyday when he gets home from work.


Thank goodness for the Olympics!
We have loved cheering on USA!



Ben had his 18 month appointment a few weeks ago.
Equipped with a sleeve of Ritz crackers he did great!
Benjamin is 34 1/2 inches tall (95%), weighed in at 25 pounds 5 ounces (41%) and his head is 48 1/2 cm (65%).


 The one shot he got really wore him out!
(Note: I have since gotten rid of the girly pillow case.)


Well, that's the last of the hodge podge post!
I'll end with a cute pic of my little man.  


No comments:

Post a Comment