Tuesday, January 7, 2014

6 Months!!

 Well... I blinked and someone turned 6 months!
 When you have one child I feel like the time goes a little slower.  With Rebecca it seems like time is flying!
Rebecca continues to be an overall great baby!
She isn't much of a long napper so she still is taking 2 morning mini naps and 2 afternoon.  She sleeps from 7-7 at night. Normally she wakes up at 6ish but puts herself back down til 7.  Rebecca eats every 3 hours during the day with 2 meals of solids.  We started solids a couple of weeks ago and she loved it! Pears, apples, and bananas are her current favorites.  She keeps gagging every time I try to give her green beans or carrots. ha.
Rebecca so far has been a better baby than her brother. :) He. Was. Tough.  A major difference is she lets others hold her! I feels like she is getting better at this the older she is getting.  She is also doing things a little faster than Ben did which I heard is common with boys verse girls. She is a solid sitter which Ben didn't do until he was 7 months. She has yet to roll from her back to belly which I am hoping she will start doing soon.  
 Loves: baths, ME :), sucking her hands, eating, being near Benjamin, sitting, putting everything in her mouth, looking for Daddy when he is in the room
  Not A Fan Of: super loud places, having her clothes changed, having to wait for more food to be put on her spoon
 1 Week, 1 Month, and 6 Months 'wearing' my wedding shoes.  
Once she starts standing I think these will get a little cuter. :)

 
  1 Month. 6 Months.
 She was so sick in this first picture I can just see how tired she was in her eyes. Poor baby.  Seeing the second picture really shows me how far she has come in 6 months.
 My sweet Memaw had very special blanket made for her when she was born.  She loves playing on it and looking at the fun colors it has on it.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Ali! She is just so extremely cute! And what a precious idea to take the pictures with her wearing your wedding shoes!

    ReplyDelete