Friday, September 26, 2014

Soccer Shots!

 Benjamin started Soccer Shots a few weeks ago and is in love.  He gets so excited every Tuesday night for his 'games.'
These pictures were from his first practice and I was so proud.  He worked hard, followed the rules (shocking), was a team player, respected his coach, and had a blast.  Benjamin was precious, precious.  He kept turning around and giving Will and I the thumbs up.


 I sure do love this kid.
 
 It is amazing how you can tell what personality each kid has on the field.  In true Benjamin form he took his time when learning the skills.  He wasn't impulsive and really thought about what he was doing.  In the below picture you can see how engaged he was.  His Daddy was proud to see his inner Army come out. :)
 Cheering section.
 Scrimmage time...
 I am going to have to watch myself.  My competitive nature comes out and I caught myself cheering him on a little too loudly. :) As long as he is having fun we are happy.

 Soccer is a success.  He says his favorite part is getting the stamp at the end of each practice.  Love it.  It will be fun to see what sports and/or hobbies he picks up throughout the years.
 I have been super jealous of my sister's camera lens for a full year now and finally got my own.  I know, I am such a little sister... some things never change. 
It is crazy to see how much a camera lens changes the quality of your pictures. 
Old lens of my adorable Benjamin in his Daddy's West Point hat.
 New lens.
 I have some great subjects to learn on.


 I see this "you are crazy Mom" face often.
Where does she get all that sass?!








 I will keep practicing but am loving this lens already!

No comments:

Post a Comment