Wednesday, February 4, 2015

4 Year / 18 Month Check Ups

 We had our check ups last week and we all survived!
They did great for their ages but I was still super glad my mom joined in on the fun.  We were a great team and without her help it would have been much more stressful.
They went a little crazy waiting for the doctor to come in. 
 Rebecca was a champ and didn't even cry when they pricked her finger.
Benjamin is still super tall! He is 3 feet 6 inches (90%) and weighs 39 pounds 4 ounces (70%).  Looking at him I wouldn't of guessed he would be that high for weight.  I guess he is solid because he looks lean, lean to me. :) 
When they gave him his shots he screamed and screamed and screamed.  We then stood him up and he started yelling for ice.  Poor thing!  I am thankful he doesn't have anymore shots until he is 11.
 Rebecca is also doing fabulous and right on track developmentally.  She weighs 24 pounds 9 ounces (75%) and is 33 inches tall (90%).  Her head is 19 inches (95%).
Aunt Amanda snapped this of her for her 18 month birthday.  Crazy to think that by her 2 birthday she will be a big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment