Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Catch Up Round 1!

 I am SO behind on blogging our everyday pictures.  Here is just JANUARY! 
Dress up has begun.



 So has the "I want what I want" phase.

Fun pudding snack at Aunt Ali's. What are you doing Miss Audrey?!
 Leo came for another visit.

 Emmy viewing party at Tula's house.
 Mocktails and cocktails.
 Aunt Amanda babysat Rebecca while I was at the doctor.  She put in her very first tinyyy pony tail.
 Snuggles with my loves.
 Fun outing with Tula and Pop.
I can always count on Pop to get in right with the kids and play.  I love that about him.
 Cousin sleepover!
 Best buds for life.
 Tiny chefs.
 Love spoiling this sweet thang.
 Her shoes crack me up in this picture.
 Park fun!
 She discovered powered donuts and love it.
 My people.


 "Brother, what the heck?!"
 One night the weather was nice enough for the kids to play in the backyard while I was cooking dinner.  I could hear them just laughing and laughing.  After 2 minutes I checked on them and found Rebecca COVERED with sand. Benjamin was quick to tell me it was all Rebecca's doing and, of course, I knew he was telling the truth.
 Rule follower v. Rebel :)
 Ready to go...
 Rebecca joined us big people at the table.
 I love the way Will is looking at her. 
 Only a Dad could pull this off.
 Why not add one more?!
 Taking a drive with Lily.
 He thought he was SO cool. 
Swim classes started for these girls.
 Rebecca has hair envy. :)
 After class Savannah always come over for lunch and a nap.  The little girls nap while one of the moms goes and gets the big kids.
 Love her.
 First picture of the 5 of us. :)
 This NEVER happens.
 Late to join the Frozen party.
 Newest lake toy!
 Pop and his gang minus one.
 Super Bowl party!
Stay tuned for February catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment