Monday, April 6, 2015

Catch Up Round 3

March started off with some CRAZY weather! Benjamin loved it!


 
 It was Rebecca's first time seeing snow.
 I watched from inside. :)

 We got a little stir crazy and headed to Tula and Pop's for some fun.  Pop took the big kids out for awhile and they had a blast!
 Snow ice cream!
 After the weather calmed down Benjamin spent a few days with Miss E and Boots.  He had a blast feeding the cows! I love that he will be exposed to ranch life with Boots.  It is a wonderful example of what hard work looks like!




 I received this picture from Will one time when I wasn't home. Tough life.
 Big boy working on some 'school.'
 BB.  BB is the name of Rebecca's love, her pacifier.  The attachment to BB was pretty unhealthy.  You can spot BB in MANY pictures.  We decided at the beginning of the month to cold turkey our darling and cut ties with BB. 
 So one morning I woke up and did this.  She noticed it immediately and said "Oh no. Oh no, BB."
 The first day was terrible.  She cried a ton and slept very little.  I think her nap was 17 minutes after screaming for 1 hour.  I might of cried some too... poor thing.  I felt so bad I took her friend away.

 Everyday she got better and better without BB.  I was actually surprised how fast she bounced back after day one.  I think it took 3 nights before she was fine without it.  I am SO glad I did it since a new baby will be here soon and two with pacis doesn't sound fun. :)
 Why not add one more?!
 Desserts with Dads at school.
 This could not be cuter.
 Blessed to have such a wonderful father for my children.
 Speaking of a Will, he is also a combat veteran.  A couple of weeks ago he received a letter from one of my mom's precious friends Beth.  Her and her husband had just seen American Sniper and wanted to thank Will for his service.  She sent the nicest card which really touched the both of us.  She also enclosed a gift card for Will to spend on something fun.  He decided a yummy meal sounded amazing.  He picked each course and ended it with a "Rebecca Whiskey" in honor of our Rebecca.  Beth did not have to do what she did but wow it sure was an amazing act of kindness.  Our veterans carry crosses for the rest of their lives and for them to feel loved is so important.  I feel SO privileged to be in such close contact with a combat vet who has served our country proud.  He is a constant reminder of sacrifice, honor, humility, and what our country is really about.  Thank you precious Beth for honoring one of our country's finest.
 New van! I am in love. :) So practical, so much room, my kids love it.
 First road trip to the lake.
Dinner with the Larkins.
 Jump Zone with friends.
 Happy birthday Pop!
 She takes being a Mommy very seriously.
 Dressed up and no where to go.
 Lake fun!

 "Mommy come here.  Rebecca did something very serious."
 His picture pose.
 While Benjamin spent the night with Amanda we had Savannah.
 Nothing cuter.
 Don't even think about it Uncle Todd.
 Special time with Daddy.
 Terrible 2's have come early... good times.
Tiny Elsa needs to let it go.

 Queen of the mess making.
 Vet fun with my crew.
 Cowboy day at school.  Perks of having a cowboy as a grandpa!

 Tough life.
 Cousin sleepover!


 Girl bath time.
 Thank you Tula for a great time at Frozen on Ice!
 "Look mom. I am shoe man."
 Benjamin is in a very silly picture taking phase.

 Mess.
 Can't believe she is about to be a big sister!
 Sweet sleeping babies.
 After swim fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment