Sunday, December 20, 2015

November Photo Flush

 These first pictures I think are from September... 
Isaac got dedicated at our church and it was so special to have us all there to bless him.



 He sure is loved.
 Benjamin gets to do carpool this year and thinks he is the coolest thing ever. :)
 Rebecca gets to eat peanut butter only on Wednesdays when Benjamin is at school because she gets it EVERYWHERE.
 Grabbing a ride home with Cage.
 Soccer fun!

 Will and I got a gate put into our backyard so the kids can run around like animals.  We have loved it!
 Blurry but still shows how relaxing Friday nights are for us. :)  I wouldn't have it any other way.
At church the kids were suppose to draw a family member they love.  Audrey and Benjamin drew each other.
 Church buds.
Rebecca attended her first big girl bday party and was in heaven!  She was precious watching her get all dolled up.





 Heading to the park with Luke and Micah.
 Veterans cake for Daddy!
 Lake fun with my little monkey.
 My family is crazy... and I love it.

 My first baby to actual move on time.

 Isaac loves his Audrey.
 Neighborhood walk.
Heard Museum fun with friends.

 My little shoppers.  They love a good errand.
 Date night!
 This picture cracks me up.  I had been struggling rounding my troops for family dinners since Isaac was born.  I have finally pulled it together and we are now successful most nights of the week. They all eat while I feed Isaac. Maybe next month I can figure out how to eat with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment