Thursday, March 17, 2016

February Flush

 I blame my lack of blogging due to the face I have 3 very needy children. :)
Photo Flush Below
 Watching Rebecca and Will attend a Daddy Daughter Dance was one of the most adorable things ever.  She was SO SO SO excited!
 She literally dance her shoes off and came home with blisters. 

 This photo is one I will treasure forever.
Their hands. Her flower. Her feet. 
I just love it.
 It was empty.
 Will snapped this of me painting her nails.
 Ready for a run.
 Happy 30th Landon!
 Play date with Cage.
 The kids had so much fun at their school Valentines Parties.
I love the photo bomb in the back.

 When I walked into Rebecca's class she looked like this...
I was cracking up.  Thrilled.
 She eventually perked up.

 They had a special delivery from Miss E when we got home.
 Megan had her baby- Sweet Penelope. 
 Tula took all the kids to see Peppa Pig Live!
 It was probably the best day of Rebecca's life.
She danced and laughed the entire time.

 My Wine Night Girls
 Love moments like these.
 Whoops, my baby turned 8 months and I didn't blog about it. Mom fail.  Since he is 9 month tomorrow I will just wait and do a post then.
 Getting close to having an actual braid that stays.
 This kid loves life.
 So the kids school had a massive outbreak of some virus that literally hit 90% of the school 
These two called each other to compare sickness.
 Good times.
 You know you have an awesome husband when you are out with friends for brunch and get this picture. Sunscreen and hats on, and eating lunch.
 Selfie.
 Bath fun!
Actually.... Isaac was happy for 2 seconds and then realized his sister was next to him and bawled.  He is pretty scared of her.... she loves him to death! (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment