Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Easter!

  Yes, Easter was over a month ago and I am just now blogging about it.
The Easter season started out with the kids school egg hunts. They had a blast!




 The weekend before Easter we headed to Fort Worth to celebrate early.  The kids were spoiled with yummy treats and Easter goodies.


 We mixed things up a little this year, and went to the lake.  It was strange not going to church on Easter Sunday, but we had our own service outside.  Luke had prepared an original song, some scripture, a magic trick that resembled Jesus disappearing from the tomb, and much more.  It was a very special Easter we will never forget.
 My mom bought this magical bunny the kids were fascinated with.  You would build it and over the hour the bunny would melt.




 Savannah dropped her pole in the lake and was devastated.  It took all 7 of us to "help" Brian find it.




 




































 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.- John 11:25-26
HE IS RISEN!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics! Such a cute crew you have! My favorite is the six cousins all lined up with their baskets. Precious :)

    ReplyDelete