Friday, June 10, 2016

Preschool Graduation! + Kinger Round Up!

 Benjamin has officially graduated from Preschool.  My mom was right, time flies when you have kids.  I can't believe he will be in kinder come fall.
 During the program each kid got on stage and said what they wanted to be when they grew up.
Benjamin said astronaut.
 Audrey said cheerleader.  Ha. Way to reach for the stars Audrey.
 They sang a few songs for all the parents.  I think Ben sang maybe 4 words the entire time...
 He kept giving me this look.
 and did a lot of this.
 I think he was glad it was over.

 These two are best buddies and next year will be going to different schools.  I am so sad about this and am going to miss seeing them interact on a daily basis.  They have such a sweet relationship that I hope continues to blossom as they grow.

First and Last Day of School
 
 Rebecca also had a great year at Sunshine school
She grew SO SO much! Came in wearing diapers, with no hair, barely talking and left in panties, a pony tail and the gift for gab.
 They had so much fun at their parties.  They were both at the same time so I had to split my time.  I was on the committee for Ben's party so started with him.
I was the last mom to get to Rebecca's and when she saw me she started to cry.  I think she thought I had forgotten about her.  She quickly rebounded and downed a cupcake.
 I needed to get back to Benjamin's class to help with the party and she decided to come with me.
 She was the first one to sit and the last to leave.... just like her mama.
He had a blast with the games!
 We were so so blessed to have such amazing teachers!
 Miss Kathy and Miss Linda are retiring this year.  They taught Luke, Benjamin, Audrey, and Rebecca.  What a special experience!
 After school we headed to Ninja Warrior to celebrate the end of school.  Rebecca was EXHAUSTED!! I am kind of obsessed with this picture.
 The kids wanted to take pictures of the moms.  I had 100 of these on my phone and Rebecca was still crying in all of them.
 Here we come Kinder!!
 The moms aren't excited at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment