Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!
We started off 2017 with a party at my friend Stacey's house. 


 

 Memaw gave Rebecca this dress from Germany and she wore it one day to school for show and tell.  She also brought my American Doll with her.  Both the doll and dress are from Memaw.  So special.
 Her face expressions crack me up.
  So do her poses.  This dress is from Auntie E, my favorite Aunt Elizabeth.
 My loves.
 We finally got some snow one day in January.
 And got to dust off our sleds.

 Isaac wasn't too sure about all of it.
 Willow facetimed us many times in January.  We would start talking to her and then I could hear Elizabeth in the background, "Willow, did you call Isaac again?!"
 My girl.
 Molly got married in Austin and we had so much fun spending time with family and celebrating Molly and Weston.











 Donuts stop on our way out of town after the wedding.

 Snuggle time with two of my favorite guys.
 Out with some of my buds... we always end up matching.
 Dinner with the Larkins.

 Do I look as tired as this child makes me feel?

 January birthday parties with friends!


 Two adorable babes in a bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment