Sunday, September 19, 2010

Half Way There!

Well, last week I hit the half way mark! It's crazy how fast time is going. I am trying so hard to really enjoy and appreciate these last 4 months before sweet Ben gets here! My 20 week picture is below and you will also notice a furry tail in the corner. Hank has managed to be in every pregnancy pic to date - so typical! Shout out to my sweet sister Amanda! She has been so generous with her Luke loot. This picture only shows a small portion of her contribution to Ben. She and my mom have this child taken care of. He literally could come home tomorrow and we would be ready for him thanks to my sister and mom!
Finally, a picture of precious Luke. This child can do no wrong in the eyes of his Aunt Ali! I just couldn't resist posting it...

4 comments:

  1. You look as cute as ever and we cant wait for Ben to get here. Oh and just wait, there will be more loot to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious, precious, precious. you look great, Al!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute preggo! thanks for sharing a pic. And hand-me-downs are the best...Levi wore ALL of his cousin Kadins clothes and used tons of his gear and it was special and so nice! Luke is gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay what a cute blog! i love the name you guys picked! and you look so good with a bump!

    ReplyDelete