Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Our State Fair..."

This past Sunday, the Gibson 4, plus the husbands, Luke (and Ben), attended the Great State Fair of Texas! I remember going to the fair as a child every fall and have a new appreciation for my parents. There were people EVERYWHERE and I can only imagine how stressful wrangling 4 kids would be! We dined on fried Frito pie, fried oreos, fried chicken bacon and the classic Fletchers corney dog. Very American of us all. The following pictures are a few highlights of the day... Note: I didn't have a picture of Amanda and Brian but of course plenty of Luke. :)
Now for a Benjamin update... we are officially 25 weeks pregnant! He is getting stronger everyday and seems to be pretty active. I think he know his daddy's voice - every time Will talks Ben starts kicking away! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment