Thursday, September 22, 2011

8 MONTHS!

Time flies when you're having fun and boy are we having fun!!
This little 8 month old man has brought so much JOY to our lives.
We had a short photo shoot and Benjamin was cracking me up.
He kept giving me this "weee, I love life" face. Another "I love life" picture.
8 Month Facts: Wears size 12 clothes and 2/3 diapers - Hold his own diaper - Has started dancing when music is playing - Knows his name - Reaches for you when he wants you to pick him up - Loves banging his toys together - Has started getting some (super soft) table food - Puts everything in his mouth - Gets excited to go to bed at night when we put him in his crib - Still LOVES anything involving Hank and Luke.
What a cute kid.
I think I'll keep him.
Last weekend the Schmid side of the family participated in the "Walk for Life" 5K.
Benjamin was so excited to show off his new kicks.
Another cute picture after the race.
A few days ago we had a fun play date with some sweet church friends.
Benjamin and Abigail are only 3 months apart and getting so big!
Benjamin sure does love bath time. (Note: Yes, I know he doesn't look to excited in this picture. He was splashing and laughing two seconds before this picture was taken. The flash on my camera puts the stun on him.)
I have recently put Benjamin's bumper back in his crib and it has resulted in some crazzzyy bed head.
Not a clue of the hot mess on top of his head.
Love it.
I am cherishing this sweet 'baby phase' as I know it will be over before I know it.
I love you my precious Benjamin more everyday!!

1 comment: