Friday, September 2, 2011

New Girl On The Block

Audrey Claire Gahan has made her debut!
She was born August 31st at 9:04.
7 pounds 8 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
My sister had a C-section and did great! It was so different experiencing a C-section birth. I was talking to Amanda at 8:50, she was wheeled back, and by 9:04 Audrey had been born. I am so thankful Amanda is feeling great and is able to really soak up her little bundle.
Luke came to the hospital a few hours after Audrey had been born. It was so precious to see him walk in and see her for the first time. He was super overwhelmed but handled the transition great. Luke was very gentle with "baby sister" and was very concerned where she was the whole visit.
He insisted she stay in her 'baby bed' the whole time so he could keep a close eye on her. Luke was very into documenting the day with his new 'camera' from me.
Benjamin was super excited to meet his first girl cousin.
He looked HUGE next to Audrey!
I love my new niece.
I can't wait to paint her nails! :)
Here are some more pics of our new little angel.
Anyone that is questioning the presence of a faithful God needs to experience a baby being brought into this world!
It is something I will never get sick of.
I...
love...
this...
child.
Audrey Claire, Aunt Ali is so happy you are here.
I can't wait to kiss those cheeks again really soon!!

1 comment: