Tuesday, November 22, 2011

10 MONTHS!

Our little pumpkin is 10 Months old!
10 Month Facts
Loves:
Table food. Playing with Hank. Listening to Tula/Aunt Amanda/Luke on the telephone. Feeding other people his food (including Hank). Singing along when Mommy sings. Music. Playing with other people's eyelashes.
Saying Dada. Seeing Dada. Playing with Dada. (We are on a huge Daddy kick these days!)
Not A Fan Of:
Sitting still to get his diaper changed. Church nursery. Being bored. Not being able to see Mommy.
The newest development these days is the desire to move! He has started army crawling all over the place. Benjamin is a little behind in the motor skills area. I have not been at all worried about his development or lack of intellect, it just has been a HUGE frustration for me because his need to be entertained 24/7 is high. Let's just say I have become his personal court jester. :) I am currently in the process of letting him fuss/whine/cry in order for him to learn to entertain himself. I am convinced once this kid starts to really move he will love it!
Precious, yes. Loved, yes. But my sweet little Benjamin can be quite the handful if left to play alone.
(Note: My mother tells me on a daily basis that my face was wet for the first year of my life. Once I could walk and talk I was the happiest child. Benjamin isn't as difficult as I was BUT I think I might be experiencing a little karma!)
Love everything about you my little man.
I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you to the moon and back.

2 comments:

  1. he is ADORABLE! and whenever I say things about how wild Levi is and how he is a constant blur climbing all over everything destroying my house my mom reminds me that I was CrAzY as a toddler...ooohhhh Karma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big he is -- and how much of a Gibson he looks like! Wow -- all I can think about is your little brothers trying to break into your room and steal toys when your friends were over....

    You guys looks happy and fabulous. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    -- Brittany

    ReplyDelete