Monday, November 7, 2011

Slumber Partay with Uncle Rett

Last Wednesday Uncle Rett come over to spend some time with his cute little god son. Benjamin was so excited the second he saw Rett's face. I can't wait to watch their relationship grow overtime.
I will be one blessed Mama if Benjamin turns out to be just like his Uncle Rett! Benjamin LOVED watching Rett and Hank run around the yard. I wheeled his highchair outside where he could get a better look... he was in heaven! Loving every second.
Come back and see us Uncle Rett!
Benjamin can't stop talking about you!
In other news, a few weeks ago my dear friend Elizabeth and Lily were in town. We got together at my sister's house for a fun play date.
I think Luke has a new crush... :)
I had to document what Benjamin's time looks like with his Daddy these days.
Today was a monumental day.
A BIG BOY CAR SEAT!
(note: He is looking at me like I'm crazy because we were in the Walmart parking lot and people were looking.)
I'll end with one last cute picture of my little man chowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment