Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa Baby

Benjamin survived his first experience with Santa.
Will and I would have put lots of money on the fact that our little man would go in full meltdown mode once on Santa's knee. We were cracking up because his reaction was the complete opposite. Santa put Benjamin into a hypnotic state and was unable to take his eyes off of him! We jumped, sang, jingled bells to get his attention.... nothing.
I thought his first picture with Santa turned out pretty sweet. :)
Will snapped this one with my camera. Notice me on the left trying my hardest to get Benjamin to look at the camera. Nothing was going to break that focus.
Seeing Santa makes for one sleepy boy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I think it's super sweet how he's just staring away at Santa! And I am beyond impressed that he did not cry!! Way to go, Benjamin!

    ReplyDelete