Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Great Outdoors

This past weekend, while Will was out of town, Ben, Hank, and I headed to the lake with Tula and Pop.
Benjamin was ready to go with a snack, a drink, and some snazzy boots. 


Benjamin getting some Pop time in before the cousin arrived.  I didn't capture it in this picture but he is obsessed with hats and eyelashes.  I think he played with Pop's for a long time!


New lake toy!


Another new lake toy is a pool my parents are putting in.  Construction men were working on the pool during our stay and Luke was OBSESSED with them. 
Where's Luke #1?


 Where's Luke #2?


 Where's Luke #3?


Sweet Audrey all clean ready for bed.


Story time with my two favorite munchkins. 


The next day we stopped off for some lunch before heading home.  I pulled out my camera to capture my cutey and said "cheese!" My parents and I were laughing so hard at our little ham.
Cheese is exactly what I got!




This week we went to the park with our music friends.


Benjamin got into the position all by himself and stayed put for a good 10 minutes.
Tough life kid.


We have really enjoyed some great weather and have logged many hours on our swing!



Love them.


Our Valentine's was pretty low-key since Benjamin is still clueless.  We got Ben a Valentine (and so did all his grandparents) and some chocolates. 
(Ok, I ate all the chocolates but that's what you do when your kid is 1... right?!)


Headed home from music class looking pretty precious.


Food is the center of Benjamin's universe. He loves the smell of it, the taste of it, and the sight of it.  His newest skill is rubbing food all over his hair at every meal (sigh). 
Good thing he's cute! :)


1 comment: