Friday, February 24, 2012

CHEESE!!

"Cheese!"
Nine out of ten times Benjamin hears those words he goes straight into ham mode.  This post is an overload of 'cheese' pictures so get ready...


(Note: Look at those gums... where the heck are your teeth kid?!)





 

The weather has been so nice and we have taken full advantage of it. Ben really enjoyed strolling around the neighborhood in his new ride.  I love how you looks right at the camera and smiles. :) 


Living the life.


This picture cracks me up because it the opposite of 'cheese.'  I busted out my camera (like always) and Benjamin gave me this...
I guess he was over being documented!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Love all the pics! It is SOOO cute when they learn how to smile for the camera! And that last pic is hysterical. Typical first child - overdocumented ;) I love it!

    ReplyDelete