Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving School Program

Benjamin's school had a Thanksgiving Feast a week before Thanksgiving.  (I am really behind on blogging) This was Ben's first organized program and it was probably the most precious thing I have ever seen.  The pictures I snapped are horrible but I have to post so I can remember later on.  The start of the program the 'big' kids came in and slowly the classes got shorter and shorter.  Benjamin's class was last and I was so proud to see my little man walking all by himself. 
(Note: He is the half child in the striped shirt.)


He started off engaged in the singing...


and quickly became bored. 


I guess he would rather be an audience member. :)



Blurry but so sweet of him looking at the choir teacher.


After the program we enjoyed a feast with his class!


 The week leading up to Thanksgiving...

...we enjoyed some yummy fries.
Benjamin was fascinated with this find.


... played at the park with the cousins.

Benjamin thought pushing Audrey was so funny.  The second I snapped this Audrey became devastated that Benjamin was being mean. They are at a fun but hard discipline age. :/


... we had Miss E, Boots, and Geeb over for dinner.


 ... we had the Larkins over for dinner too. 
Benjamin was a little sleepy in this picture.

... and enjoyed some long, tiring walks with Daddy.
Stay tuned for Thanksgiving week post!


No comments:

Post a Comment