Friday, December 7, 2012

The Secret is Out!!

Well ... the secret is out! Benjamin is going to be a big brother come July 4th! We are over the moon excited and couldn't feel more grateful to God for giving us another precious child. 
Here is the tiny peanut at 9 weeks...

We moved into our house on a Saturday, I secretly took a pregnancy test on Monday night (it was positive but I didn't believe it), took 5 more Tuesday morning with Will (all positive) making it official I was expecting.  It is a very surreal feeling to see two lines on a pregnancy test... so surreal I had to take 4 more just to make sure! :) Tuesday (the day we found out) my Mom came over to help with the house and my Dad to help with the internet.  It was horrible not spilling the beans all day while I was around them!! At one point my Dad said, "dang Ali you sure are eating a lot!" :)  The timing was perfect because my sister and her family were living with my parents while in transition with their move. I had called Brian and let him know I was pregnant and he helped me with our surprise. Thanks Brian! After Will got off work we headed over to my parents.  Brian made sure everyone was on the driveway as we were walking up.  
I included the video of what happened next... I love Luke's reaction and of course the rest of the gang.
(Note: Kind of long.  Will got a little excited and started recording earlier than planned. Lots of high, excited girl voices.)


Pictures that followed the unveiling...
Big brother doing his classic pose.


Boy or Girl!?!


My family of 3 about to be 4!


2 comments:

  1. I love love love the video! I got all choked up and teary eyed the moment your mom said, "She's pregnant, Scott!" You've got a lot of love in your family. How exciting to have a new baby on the way to love on! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video made me tear up too...guess us Knochel girls are softies :) So excited for you and all the family!

    ReplyDelete