Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life Lately

Lot of activity in the Gibson family...
I am super excited to announce that my little bro is getting hitched to his amazing lady Ashley! We couldn't be more excited to have her be apart of our family and someday soon be called a Gibson!



Get ready for lots of random pictures from our life lately... 
Memaw came into town for some grand kid time, a fun Oscar party, movies/dining with Tula, and did some wonderful organizing in my kitchen. I now have Memaw to thank for my new shelf papered, functional kitchen! Thank you, thank you for helping this tired mama!!
Here we are sporting our new jewelry compliments of Luke. :)

Someone is very into Daddy's soldier hats.

Outside playtime with Audrey.

Nothing better than a swing.

I went on a lake weekend with my besties and left this cutie behind. He and Will spent the weekend in Fort Worth being spoiled by Miss E and Boots.

My weekend was spent relaxing, eating, and giggling with friends I have had my whole life.  This was the only picture I snapped of the sunrise while enjoying a cup of joe with my prego bestie Stephanie.

Benjamin is very into body parts these days...
teeth.

and belly button are his favs.

"Cheese!"
Blurry but adorable. 

Ice cream in the car after a date with Mommy and Daddy. 
Tough. Life. :)

 Tula bought Benjamin a pair of dress shoes for Easter/Riley's upcoming wedding.  Ben LOVES them... he wants to wear them everyday, everywhere.  I may have hid them somewhere in the house. :) 
  
 Looking precious after a nap. I love the extra snuggles I get after a nap.

 I have cut Ben's hair since he was months old.  His hair grows super fast (just like his parents) and has already needed around 10 cuts total.  When it came time for another cut he wanted nothing to do with it - lots of 'no' and running away.  I finally brought in the big guns to save my mullet growing child. 
Tula. Check. Sucker. Check. Elmo. Check. 
Success. :)

 You know your kid is far from being potty trained when they sit/jump in a full diaper completely content. 

Construction on the golf course was very entertaining.

Doll. 

Last Sunday my baby bro (who isn't much of a baby anymore) was in town for a Tech lacrosse game.  The whole family watched the mighty Raiders take on the Aggies. 


Benjamin loves the outdoors, especially when they involve...
Hank.

Golf.

More golf. 

Swinging. 

and hats. 

Nothing better than ending the day with Daddy and a good book.  

1 comment: