Thursday, February 21, 2013

Halfway There!

I can't believe I am halfway done with this pregnancy! 
Actually more than halfway because I am 21 weeks typing this but who is really counting. :)
Pregnancy #2 has proved to be similar yet very different. I feel like entering this pregnancy knowing what is ahead has made it go faster.  With Ben, at 20 weeks I thought I was almost to the finish line - haha, oh no, 20 weeks prego still means you have lots of prego days ahead of you. I remember thinking I was huge at 20 weeks with Benjamin but this time around I know how big I really am going to get. I had horrible nausea with Benjamin during my first trimester and with Rebecca she caused a little more drama.  I will save you the details lets just say Will has witnessed more than I had hoped for. :) 
Nothing sweeter than feeling your baby move, nothing sweeter than having your husband take extra care for you, nothing sweeter than going once a month and listening to your child's heartbeat and watching them grow.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and Rebecca seems to be quite feisty   The doctor had to hold her in place in order for her to be still enough to hear her heartbeat.  I just can't wait to meet her!
20 weeks with Rebecca.

 20 weeks with Benjamin.

I will end with some cute pictures of Benjamin from this week.

"Where did the cake go Mom?"

Looking precious while playing outside!

1 comment:

  1. those pictures of Ben are adorable! I can tell you're getting used to that new camera :) You look fantastic pregnant, just like you did the first go round!

    ReplyDelete