Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This and That

Wow! Lots of catching up to do from random events this past month. 
Here I am with my little man. 

Tscheope play date with all the kids.
Being around the Tscheopes always makes me feel like I am a baby raising a baby.  It is always so fun being around such dear, lifelong friends.

We had a sleepover with the cousins. 
While the boys were playing in the mud and eating bugs...

I was inside with Audrey painting her nails and letting her play make-up.

Glow sticks and Easter egg baths are so fun.

A little light reading before bed.

Kisses!

We were at the park one day and Luke ran up to Amanda and I and excitedly showed us his 'dinosaur bone.' Hmmm... kind of gross but still super cute. 

Someone is still obsessed with ball hats.

Just being cute.

A visit to the library. 

I have cut Ben's hair his whole life and it grows like a weed.  He has decided that he doesn't want me to cut it anymore.  I finally gave in and took him to a professional.  He was in heaven riding high in his race car, eating a sucker while watching Thomas.

Too cute! I was very pleased with the cut even though it felt silly paying money for something I could do.  It did make my life a little easier so I am all for that. :)

Doing man things.

Taking a break from 'man things' to get a Mom snuggle in.

My 28th birthday hit around Easter and we celebrated it at Tula and Pop's that Sunday.  

I love to bake so any excuse to bust out my kitchen aide mixer and I am in.  Benjamin helped me make myself a birthday treat. 

While Benjamin was enjoying a sleepover at Aunt Amanda and Uncle Brian's house...

I was enjoying a yummy shrimp cocktail while my honey was enjoying a real cocktail.  I had been CRAVING this for some time now so to say it hit the spot would be a massive understatement.


My last birthday celebration was spent with the Schmid side of the family.  We had the gang over for a cookout.  Miss E was super sweet and brought a delicious cake we later inhaled.

Benjamin with his ladies.
Miss E, Geeb, and Granny G.

Three generations of Penny's. 

Boots and Matt squeezed in a little Benjamin time. 

Benjamin started swim lessons a few weeks ago.  He LOVES the water and seems to be becoming more and more fearless with each lesson.  Before class he loves watching the bigger kids swim.

The week I turned the big 2-8 my little girl turned the big 2-8 (weeks) in my belly.  I went for my monthly check up and my doctor decided to start doing monthly growth scans on her because of her size. At my 20 week she was a week bigger than 'normal'.  At 28 she is measuring 1 week and 3 three days bigger so she has added some days.  I look forward to see what next months sono says.  Benjamin was a week early (weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces) so hopefully Rebecca will follow her brother's lead and come a little early. :)  

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these pictures! Especially the first and the last. That first pic of you and Benjamin is a framer for sure! And you are looking sooo beautiful with that baby belly. I love that Rebecca is measuring ahead. That's how Nora was (and she ended up being 9 lbs, 9 oz at one day early!) Yay for big babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics and agree with kate compeltely...and Levi was 8ld 9oz at 2 days early, then Joel was 9lb 8oz at 10 days early...Joel was WAY easier to deliver than Levi despite being a pound bigger (just in case you were worried about her being big. You look FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete