Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Our Crazy (And Blessed) Life!

I am super behind on blog posts!  My lack of blogging has been due to the fact that our life is crazy right now! I normally blog while Benjamin is napping but lately I have needed that extra hour to sleep. :) Between my brothers and sister we have one that just graduated from college, one getting married this September, and two expecting.  Adding family weddings, vacations, and normal everyday to dos we are busy busy!  All our craziness has been because of one blessing after another and I am so thankful.
So here I go playing catch up...

Mother's Day Weekend
We let the guys have a break and go to the lake kid-free (Luke joined them) while the ladies stayed back. Will needed some time off from Dad/Husband duty and spent the weekend relaxing.  Amanda and I stayed at my parents house and had tons of fun - pedicures (Tula's gift to us), shopping, and lots of fun eating.  It was really special to spend that time with my mom and Amanda. 
Ben and Audrey were two peas in a pod.


Audrey was ready for food...

Benjamin was ready to be free...

Freedom!

Sunday Will returned and made me a yummy breakfast for dinner.  He was so cute cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Benjamin and I played outside while Daddy sweated it out in the kitchen.  
My Mother's Day was wonderful and I felt super loved.

Grant's Graduation
We all traveled to Lubbock for the day to celebrate the baby in our family graduating from college.  I can't wait to see where life takes our hard-working, fun-loving, creative Grant.

Bumping it up.

Other random events:
We had so much fun at the Knochel wedding!

Mom and Dad enjoying a dance.

Benjamin's school year wrapped up (tear).
Here he is on the first day...  
(looking very dazed and confused)

and last day. 
(still looking dazed and confused. ha!)

Playing at the new Allen splash pad with the cousins.
Amanda and I missed the memo that an entire school would be having their end of the year party there that day.  The kids still had fun exploring and splashing around!

Mowing with Daddy.

Cheesing it up.

Wrestle time with Pop.
(Yes, Ben is upside down.)

Playing outside.
Stay tuned for posts on swim class, Rebecca's shower, Rebecca's nursery, and our San Antonio trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment