Monday, June 10, 2013

Rebecca Is Almost Here!

The countdown has begun... 
Here I am at 36 weeks (last week) which means technically this week I am considered full term.  I have a few contractions every night and am dilated to a 1.  I had Benjamin a week early and was never anything so I know it doesn't mean anything but still crazy to think the process has begun!

Rebecca's room is complete and I am so pleased with it! My mom was a tremendous help - heck, I was more like her helper. :) It turned out better than I had dreamed!


Above her crib is a picture of my Memaw and Mom, my Mom and I, and then I will frame one of her and I. 
Generations of mothers and daughters.





A few weeks ago my precious friends threw me a shower at La Madeline. I felt super loved and appreciate each one of them so much.  Rebecca will have so many strong, faithful women to look up to as examples and that is such a blessing!



Rebecca and Kyle are going to be best buds just like their mamas! :)

1 comment: