Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Soon To Be Mrs. Gibson

Two weekends ago we headed to Austin for some girl time to celebrate Ashley.
Rebecca got all dolled up in the outfit her Aunt Ashley gave her.
Pop was sweet enough to watch the 'older' kids until the Daddy's could get off work.
Audrey was sad to see her baby leave.
Before reaching Memaw's house we made a quick stop at Pepaw's grave.  My Memaw, Aunt, and Mom did such a great job designing it.
Pepaw named my mom when my grandmother was pregnant with her. It is very special to know he loved the name as much as I do.  I know would have LOVED meeting my Rebecca.  
Saturday morning I left Rebecca with Tula and my pump and I joined up with the girls to head to Fredricksberg for some wine tasting.
Ashley was ready to go!
The Gang
  The weekend proved to be so fun and was filled with great chats, food, and kid-free time.
In 3 days Ashley will be an official Gibson and we couldn't be more excited!
While I was away Benjamin enjoyed some man time with Daddy.
He got a spiffy new do for the upcoming wedding.
 Dressed by Dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment