Tuesday, December 3, 2013

5 Months!

Rebecca turned 5 months on Thanksgiving day! 
I can't believe in a month she with be half of year old. I sound like such a mom.
Rebecca is somewhat on a predicible schedule - up around 7, goes to bed around 7, takes 4 naps (2 before lunch, 2 after lunch) and eats at 7ish, 9ish, 12ish, 3ish, and 7ish. I am excited to start solids soon as I have seen her recently get super interested in what we big people are eating. 
 LOVES: Her mama (not a fan of other holding her), her monkey, her brother, her Daddy, sucking her hands, her paci, being outside, watching a fire
NOT A FAN OF: being in her car seat, having a dirty diaper, being naked, not being held my mama.
She tried cereal a couple of weeks ago and was not impressed.  Benjamin LOVED cereal so having her not was funny to witness.

Me and my girl.

This month she has really noticed Benjamin and smiles/laughs just from the sight of him.


  


 Benjamin asks to hold her every so often which is precious.  He likes to rub her small amount of peach fuzz hair. I think its safe to say they love each other.
Audrey sharing her wisdom with the younger generation.
 Shopping.
Someone discovered her tongue and did this face for a good three days.
Playing with her friend Devon.
Getting closer to holding her bottle.
Doesn't like to be watched while she eats.  I looked back at my blog when Benjamin was 5 months and he did the same thing!
At night if she is hysterical she will instantly calm if you give her her lamb. I take it out once she falls asleep but I see the love of a lovie in her near future.
So fun to dress!

My sweet girl.
Seeing a Christmas tree for the first time.
My sleeping beauty who I love more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment