Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Little Turkey

 (Note: Anytime I hear the word "turkey" I think of my Pepaw... He always called me his turkey.  I really miss him! He would of LOVEDDD spending time with my babies.)
Yesterday Benjamin had his school Thanksgiving feast!
Rebecca and I attended ... she was pumped.

I walked into Benjamin's classroom armed with my camera and immediately got this face. 
We walked over to see his family tree craft and I got this face...
Which led to this...
ending with this.
It was a great start to the party. ha. His teacher was sweet enough to grab the cookies and start passing them out.  Benjamin's sleep is a little messed up right now (see previous post about his big boy bed) and he has been unusually tired.
 They said their prayers.
Benjamin has always taken praying very seriously.  
Pretty darn cute. :)
His teachers were cracking up all day because he refused to take off his head dress and would twirl the feathers like they were hair.
My loves.
Family Tree.
After the party we played at the school park with Luke, Audrey, and Savannah.
Here he is still rocking the head dress.

"Cheese!"
One last shot of my little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment