Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Love Day!

 Happy Valentines Day!
Holidays in general are so much for fun with kids! They add so much joy to the whole day.  I did a little photo shoot with my two little valentines before Benjamin's school party.
 Love the progression of photos.
Thanks Miss E for their adorable outfits!!
Someone was not into it.

Then someone decided to give a lip kiss.

   And she liked it.

 A common theme at Benjamin's school function is at some point he decides to wrestle with his classmates.  Here he is getting some redirection from his sweet teacher Miss Kathy. :/
He really got into the singing.
"I love you!"
 Ice cream time!
 Wednesday is our day we spend time with "the cousins."  I was picking Luke up from school that day and Benjamin's party ran a little over so I went and grabbed Luke from his class.  Benjamin was SO excited Luke was able to join the party.
 Of course the grandparents spoiled the kids with valentine goodies.
 The weather was gorgeous that weekend!
 Will and I enjoyed a fun date at Top Golf while Tula and Pop watched the kids.  It is always so fun when I get some one-on-one time with my best bud. :)
 It is always nice to have a holiday that reminds you to appreciate those around you and show them how much you care!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, glad you had a nice valentines day/weekend. I'm also so glad to hear that you won't be needing surgery or intensive meds. I will keep praying for full healing and for you to feel well! I also wanted to say thank you so much for your sweet, thoughtful card. It really made my day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete