Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Break in Austin

 A couple of weeks ago we traveled to Austin to visit Memaw and the Dodges.  Benjamin was SO excited that Tula and Pop had rented a huge van so we could all travel together.
 Here we are packed in.  The kids did great!
 The weather was wonderful when we arrived and all enjoyed some playtime in Memaw's gorgeous backyard.
(Cute of Benjamin)
 (Cute of Audrey)
 Auntie E teaching them how to throw a spiral.
 The next day we went the children's museum and had a blast!
Here is Memaw with a few of her grand kids and all of her great grand kids.  What a legacy!
 "Hey, that's my cousin!"
It's always a great time with Auntie E near by. 
(Note: This is the only picture I got of Tula. ha) 
 Best buds.

Aunt Amanda tucking the kids in.
The trip was a blast! We had great food, and lots of laughs. I love love seeing the Dodges and my Memaw.  I didn't get any pictures of them but Riley, Molly, Alexis, and Uncle Todd were apart of this visit too.  They are all such blessings to me and now my kids lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment