Monday, May 5, 2014

10 Months!

Our girl turned 10 months last week!
She is still loves baths, dancing whenever she hears music, playing with Hank, being outside, eating solids like a big girl, having her helmet off, saying da da da da all day long, and Benjamin
She isn't a fan of being on her tummy :/, and not being held by me especially if she can see me (I do a lot of hiding. ha!).
Rebecca has outgrown baby toys and loves playing with her big brothers toys.  He isn't too sure about this! ha.  She loves legos, cars, and trucks.  Her birthday is coming up and we will be sure to get her some more big girl toys that don't bore her. :)
 This should really be her 10 month picture since this month she has done a TONNNN of whining.  If we are home (which we frequently are) she whines and whines and whines.  I attribute it to her being super bored.  She is super slow in joining the mobility club and last week I put my foot down.  I had days of forcing her to be on her tummy all day long and it has paid off!! We are on day 2 of her spinning on her tummy and arming crawling backwards across the room. She is even happy now when I put her on her tummy! Yeah! She is moving the wrong way but I will take it!!  I am super hopeful she will progress in the mobility department a ton this month and the whining will decrease. Benjamin has been precious with her and when she is fussing will give her a toy and say "Bubecca, it ok. Be happy!"
We love our Rebecca and continued to by blessed by her presence daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment