Monday, July 7, 2014

Photo Flush

Before I do anymore posts I need to flush pictures that are adding up in my phone.
 Audrey was super happy to have a helmet sandwich. 
 Will and Benjamin went to Fort Worth one day to see Boots and Miss E.
 Benjamin loved playing on Boots truck and trailer.
 They also enjoyed a yummy lunch with them.
 They kids have enjoyed lots of walks this summer.  We normally walk around the block, then to the end of our street to wait on Will.  While we wait Benjamin does laps on the golf course and I love knowing it is making him super sleepy. :)

 Benjamin LOVES getting in Daddy's truck and 'driving' it down the street to our house.  I often am left with the wagon.
 He was crying because I wasn't pushing him correctly.
I didn't know there was more than one way?!
 Audrey taking a princess nap on my bed.
 Naps in the car headed to the lake.
 Someone only napped 4 minutes.
 Happy kids.
 First polish.
 So sad she has no personality...
 Lunch with the Larkin girls.
 Will and I left the kids for the night with Tula and Pop to go to a party in Fort Worth.  Brian and Luke happened to be swimming when we dropped him off.
It takes a village. Get in kid.
 Pool fun with Parker.
 The day she met Elmo in a pool.
 Baby quarantine.
 This girl loves her sunglasses.
 She hated her Oreo.
 She thought she was so cool.

 Love him.
 Benjamin had a fantastic time at Super Camp at our church.
 After camp we all headed to the lake.  Benjamin was still into character when we pulled up.
(Note: He gets to ride up with Daddy when we get on our property.)
 We were able to do our first lake fish fry!!
 It was a good day. 
I always look so pretty at the lake. :)

 She doesn't need an excuse to rock the shades.
 Benjamin and Audrey are 7 months apart and just precious when they are together.
One afternoon I chopped up an entire watermelon and left it outside for them to enhale. 
 They played with watermelon and this tea set for a long time.

 Such a graceful eater.

 Bed head.
 I spy a darling child in a sea of food.
 Someone was kicked out of church nursery this week.
Hint: They are wearing a bow.
 Library time with the cousins.
Little and big. (Rebecca's skirt was wet)
 The things that happen when you have a sister.
He requested the orange.
 Way to work those legs Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment