Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Halloween!

The day before Halloween was Benjamin's school costume parade.  We did a little photo shoot before leaving for school.  I am sure there was some neighbor watching me from their window as I was a crazy lady jumping up and down trying to get them to smile.  You do what you gotta do. :)

 Benjamin went as a dinosaur/dinosaur explorer man. :)

 He was so excited to walk in the parade.
 Audrey Hepburn's class was ahead of Benjamins.
 If you look close you can spy my 2 favorite 3 year olds.
 Peanut gallery.
 Friday night the kids were ready to trick-or-treat.
 I hope I am not the only mom out there that has to apologize to their cute husband for yelling at them during an important photo shoot for not "helping" the right way.
Love you Will. :) 
 We met up with the Larkin's and ate a delicious Elizabeth made dinner.
Anna and Elsa were a big hit.
 Rebecca did a lot of this while trick-or-treating.
 The big kids.
 Some of the decorations people choose never fail to amaze me...
 Nothing like being a child surrounded by zombies. :/
 Benjamin loves Elizabeth.
 My little family.
 Halloween was a huge success and Benjamin scored tons of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment