Saturday, November 22, 2014

Schmid Party of 5!

 Another blessing is being added to our family come June 2015!
Will and I are feeling so blessed and grateful. 
To think about my journey starting at the age of 20 and being diagnosed with Crohn's and looking at where I am now... I. am. amazed.  Amazed that my diseased body that I have struggled with on and off for 10 years has allowed me to carry 2 healthy babies and now starting my 3rd.  I am SO, SO, SO, grateful to God that fertility has not been an area that I have struggled with.  I may have a life long disease that I will be at war with until glory comes but my body is still strong and capable.  Thank you God for my babies.  Thank you for their smiles, their laughter, their challenging ways, their lives.  My cup truly runneth over.    
 So baby #3's gender will be a surprise until delivery day which should be around June 25th.  Benjamin and Rebecca both came a week early so I am sure this one will follow suit.  Rebecca will still be one when she becomes a big sister - she turns two June 28th.  Crazy that Rebecca and #3's birthdays are so close!

1 comment: