Sunday, December 14, 2014

Catch Up!

 I am SO behind on blogging these days.  The first trimester with baby #3 proved to be difficult but I survived! Amen! 
Random pics from October, November, and some December.
Would you believe me if I told you she picked these shoes out?
 "Sister, I didn't walk until I have 18 month.  It is ok to crawl.  Mom loves to carry you."
 Her reaction after any meal... sad it is over.
 Blessed by two babes that are so well behaved while their mama has her blood taken.
 This child is a dream.
 Long enough hair for it to get messed up! yeah!
 Happy 30th Ashley!
 ManeGait fundraiser was so fun!



 Our Daddy fought so you could vote.
 Sharing a donut watching soccer.
 This might of gone up the 1st day in November.
 Has discovered the monitor and loves to move the camera.  Which made me move the camera for good. :)
 School pictures!

 I had to share Luke's too - classic.

 Little Turkey.

 Indoor snow fun.
 Mall goodies with Tula and Pop.
 Snow!
 God Bless the creator of Elmo.
 Watching big brother play soccer.
 First ever trophy! He was so proud.
 The kid that never naps will always nap at his Tula's. 
 Cheese!
 School feast with his "Anna." 
Note: Who is that pilgrim in the back?
 The gang is all here.
 Chalk fun at Aunt Amanda's.
 At home date night.  Will loved the movie...
 Oh the love a brother.
 One of my favorite sights.
 Uncle Brian watched 4 kids under 5 for an entire day!!
 Sweet sick boy.

 Mess.
 God Bless the creator of Play Doh.
 Play date fun with Parker and Jon.

 Parker is cooking up something yummy for Benjamin.
 Snuggles with my girl.
 He loves to help her.
 Hank cuddles.

Now on to Thanksgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment