Saturday, June 13, 2015

April and May Catch Up!

 At the start of April Rebecca hit the "terrible 2s" a few months early. Sigh.


 A 16 year old Rebecca scares me.

When she is good, she is good but man, when she is bad watch out!
 Tula got her her first pair of tiny wedges.  Every girl needs these in their closet.
 Date night with Will. :)

  Love my crazys.
 Special donut time with the oldest.
 Perot Museum fun!

 Last soccer game of the season!


 Tate Riley Dodge was born and we are all so in love with our newest peanut.
 Tate chilling on his future bud.
When you only have two cousins they turn into siblings so basically he is my nephew. :)
 My other cousin asked Amanda and I to be in her wedding.  I can't wait to stand beside her on her special day!
 Looking old.
 Sass.
 First trim! Getting some hair... finally.
 LOVES to read.
 Benjamin lays down with me with the Ipad most days during Rebecca's nap time.  This rare day he actually fell asleep.  So sweet.
 "Baby."
 That was one heavy grocery cart.
 Note: Socks.
 Girls weekend with my forever friends.


 Only Megan would let a 1 year old put on her wedding ring.  Rebecca loved it.
 Kids, you will love each other.
 The crew.

 Getting all the baby gear out. This was the first and last time she sat in this things.
 How was he ever that tiny?!
 Sass.
 They look like 90 year old tourist.

 Fun run at school!

 We had lots of runners participating.


 Bubble fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment