Thursday, June 4, 2015

Baby #3!

 Baby #3 is fast approaching and we are getting excited!
 Love a good belly comparison... Rebecca is the first, and #3 the last.
20 Weeks
 28 Weeks
 36 Weeks
This week marks my 37th week and I had my third growth scan on the baby.  Majority of this pregnancy baby has been measuring 3 weeks ahead.  Rebecca was always 3 weeks ahead too and then on the last scan she had slowed down.  This baby hasn't slowed down! As of this week the guess is it weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces and is the 97% in all areas.  There is a little concern the shoulders could be measuring bigger than the head.  My plan is to try to have it the natural way and if that plan doesn't work out C-section could be in my future. The head is down ready to go and I am feeling it. :) I have about 50ish Braxton Hicks a day and then a few real contractions at night.  Based on the size of the baby my doctor said our goal needs to be have it at the smallest weight possible.  So in two weeks (I will be 39 weeks) I am being induced.  I have never been induced as my first two came on their own a week early so this is new territory for me.  We still think there is a big chance I will go into labor on my own before June 19th.
 Reality people.
 During the photo shoot above, my oldest was having the mother of all meltdowns.  He chose to sit in timeout for 45 minutes instead of cleaning up 5 toys! Let's add one more.... :)
Today I thank God for my precious family of 4.  I am trying to soak up this season of life as much as I can.  I am so blessed and so thankful to God for my precious husband and children.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, Ali! Enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy! Can't wait to find out whether baby #3 is a boy or a girl. I'll be praying your labor and birth go smoothly and that you're able to avoid a c-section. You're going to love being a mom of three. Three kiddos makes life very full but also very fun. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete