Sunday, December 25, 2016

Fall Time Part 2!

Angry Bird obsessed.
Engagement party for Amy
We love Willow!
It is such a blessing watching my kids grow up with my besties kids.
Benjamin's soccer cheering section!
Big day for the Gibson girls -- all 3 got their ears pierced!


Thank you Tula for always creating such special memories!
TCU v. Tech
Rebecca had a blast at Ramey's birthday party.
And Benjamin and his buds had fun "spying" the whole time.
Birthday dinner for Ashely!
Benjamin got the Rachel's Challenge Friend Award at school.
Benjamin's Kinder picture... and yes, we did retakes.  
Why is his hair red, and why does he have crazy smile?!
Daddy come home!
Church fun.
My baby brother popped the question to the fabulous Jessica.  We are over the moon for them!
I am so thankful to have friends who will drop everything to help me. I have had a ton of doctor's appointments this past month and it really takes a village.  Rebecca got to hitch a ride with Ramey to school.

Swinging with these two.
I spy....
A sleeping Rebecca.
She be styling.
One of my favorites of her.
Happy Veterans Day!
 Its tough having 2 brothers.
 Cousins make the best friends.



 We had the Gahan kids for a night and I made a super comfy bed for Savannah to sleep on in my room.  She refused to sleep on it and I later found her like this. Don't worry, we moved her. :)
 Up with the sun.
 Fort Worth fun.
 Molly's bachelorette party.
 Love these babies.
 Sonic run with the Larkin girls.
 Gibson Twins.
 The tooth fairy made a visit for the first time.
 Will and I could not stop laughing at Rebecca's school pictures.





 This kid is such a light.
 Playground pals.
 It was time for Will and I to drop our kids off with Amanda and Brian.  We went to a fun movie and happen to run into Ashley and Rett who had dropped with twins off with my parents. Literally 20 minutes after I snapped this we got a call from Amanda...
 Someone had barfed all over her bed.
 She was happier about our date ending early than we were. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog and adventures of your lovely family. Read about the "Big" day when all 3 of your girls got their little ears pierced! They're adorable with little earrings. Don't know if it was a planned event getting all 3 girls ears pierced or on a whim with your oldest wanting it done and the two youngest saying , Me too, mommy I want earwigs too!

    This reminded me of the time I had our 3 girls done too. The oldest 5 wanted it for her birthday and her 3 year old sister wasn't interested. Of course, our six month baby didn't have an opinion.

    Mine were done when I was 8. Rick, my husband said our girls could have it done when they asked which happened with the 5 year old. Secretly, I often wished my mom had done mine when I was younger even as an infant. Because of Rick, I waited, but should have done it earlier and before they asked!

    When I asked our ped about doing the 5 year old, Sandi, she said it was no problem. In fact, she said, it had become more popular since safer methods have developed. She encouraged me to do it when I was ready to care for them. When I asked about Stacey, our 2 year old and even Missy, the baby she said it was fine too and actually encouraged me to do all the girls now!

    She gave me some suggestions for moms having their dd's ears pierced and when Sandi asked, I found them and Rick and I decided to let Sandi have them done for her birthday. They were helpful finding the right person and place.

    Well, something changed...I also kept seeing babies and cute little girls with darling earrings, but I knew Rick wanted the girls to ask for it...until one day. We were at a birthday party with Stacey and a little blond haired, blue eyed 2 year old toddled around, and Rick looked at me and said, "Her earrings are SO CUTE!" and then proceeded to talk to about it the rest of the day about wanting Stacey's ears pierced at the same time as Sandi.

    We went to Piercing Pagoda one day with all the girls. Sandi got hers done and Stacey as predicted wanted it done too! She did fine and kept looking in the mirror. While the manager was cleaning Stacey's ears, her associate was piercing a baby about Missy's age and completely slept through having her ears pierced and was precious with little pearls in her
    ears. Rick looked at me and we had the same thought...let's do Missy too! Minutes later, she
    had earrings looking adorable with little pearl studs!

    Unexpectedly, all three of my girls got pierced ears on the same day and are adorable. There was no problem caring for them.

    Think you were a smart mom doing all your girls on the same day and don't know if it was planned or chance, but just know there is nothing cuter that babies and little girls with earrings!

    If there are moms on the fence, seeing how cute your girls are should be an easy answer. However, if some moms are unsure, or wanting more research, then please write me an e-mail for our ped's tips.

    Amy
    amyswor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete