Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fall Time!

Well it's almost Christmas and my last post was about the first day of school (sigh)... 
Time for catch up!
Lunch duty with Benjamin.  Someday he will be embarrassed by me, love this season of still being super cool.
Rebecca's "All About Me" pages from school.

Benjamin was born into a football loving family (on both sides!)!
Benjamin had so much fun at Zachary's birthday party.

All the kids wanted to be on Benjamin's team since his Daddy was a soldier they figured Benjamin would have a good shot. :)
I got in on the fun too.
I couldn't believe it when he said he wanted to do this...
Yup... figured it would end like this.  I was so proud of him for trying something new!
Love baking with my babies.



Rebecca is always snuggled up to one of her dolls when she falls asleep.
Lily's birthday party!
Sometimes I can't believe they are all mine!
Amy's bachelorette party.
Luke's birthday party.
This is what happens when you have 3 kids, work everyday for 12+ hours, and also in school...
7:34 pm. 
Rebecca is looking forward to the day she gets to become a Wildcat at Eddins.
Until then she loves being in the Turtle class with Ramey.
Open House.

My little nuggets. They are about to move 15 minutes from us and we are over the moon about it.
Love dressing my babies.
Watch D.O.G.S.


College week at school.
Teddy Bear day
Benjamin has had a wonderful first half of school.
He was selected to have his art featured in an art show.
He was also selected as a WOW student for his kindness.
We always talk about taking Jesus to school with us and Benjamin truly has a heart for others. We are so proud of him for always including everyone, and being a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment