Monday, August 21, 2017

March Madness

 March has come and gone but these pictures are really taking me back to cooler weather.  I am so looking forward to fall!
I was amazing at memory as a child and Rebecca seems to be following me in my footsteps.
 Isaac entered a REALLY REALLY hard stage that consisted of a TON of crying!


 Mary Elle's birthday party!

 We enjoyed a ton of time outside!

 Red cardinal spotting.

 Poor Hank.
Chick-Fil-A Fun!

 Loving life on the lake.

 
 Church event.
 Sleepover at Tula and Pop's house.
 School farm day.

 Beauty and the Beast.
She went to our garden a picked a rose to take with her to the movie.

 Snuggles with the 3 year olds.
 Grant and Jessica's engagement picture.
 Rett and Rhys. So adorable!
 Fresh cut.
 Her signature pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment