Thursday, March 15, 2012

I heart wheels!

Why is Benjamin so happy? 
He LOVES wheels! Wheels?! Yes. Wheels.


Last week we headed to McKinney to spend some time with Auntie E, Tula, and the cousins. We thought the kids would enjoy the mall's awesome indoor play area. While Luke jumped and skipped around the nice big playground with all the other kids...


My little engineer headed straight for the exit and preceded to play with every single stroller.  I kept picking him up and taking him back into the play area but before I could take another breathe he was back at it again.  I finally gave in and watched him examine every (disgusting) inch of every (gross) stroller.


He was in heaven. 


A gallon of hand sanitizer later... the kids were ready for some food!
Luke enjoyed a cone...


Audrey wondered where hers was...


and Benjamin was just happy to be eating.  
I love that he is such a great eater.  I always say that I might have to get a part-time job someday to support Ben's appetite once he is a teenager.
We had so much fun being in McKinney with some of our favorite people.


Benjamin had his pictures taken yesterday and while we were waiting I snapped a few of him playing. 


Love the concentration. 


Uncle Rett came over for a sleepover this week.  We are in his territory for work and it worked out nicely for a visit. Benjamin is so proud of his Medical Sales Uncle!  


I love this last picture.
1. He is smiling. :)
2. The truck.  Ben has 100 trucks and half of them are on their side like this.  This kid loves wheels.
3. The tiny dog.  He LOVES this dog.  He puts in the back of his trucks, it drives the trucks, and frequently is in his mouth while crawling.
So precious.


No comments:

Post a Comment