Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teeth Envy

Benjamin has been having some major 'teeth envy' these days. 
EVERY morning when I am brushing my teeth he crawls up my leg and loves to watch me get my brush on.  Even though my 14 monther still lacks his pearly whites I figured we would start creating good habits so I purchased a tiny toothbrush for him.  Saying it has been a hit would be an understatement.  This kid can brush his teeth for a good 30 minutes! :)


Brush, brush, brush.


Don't worry, his lack of teeth haven't stopped him from consuming massive amounts of food.
Spaghetti... 


Goldfish...


...and milk. 


We had a great weekend and enjoyed lots of outside time.  


My loves.


Will and I treated ourselves to an early anniversary gift.  
I think Benjamin was more excited about our purchase than we were.  


Ben also picked out a new swimsuit for our Hawaii trip this summer.  He is good to go!

Saturday my most favorite female cousin came over to watch Ben while Will and I went to a party in Dallas. Molly is so maternal, nurturing, fun, and a complete natural with Ben.  He was very into Miss Molly!


Here we are with the happy couple Kristen and Brad!


It was so fun catching up with old college friends.


It is always a good time with this hunk by my side.


 The next morning Ben was quick to ham it up for the camera.


"Cheese!" 
I sure do love my little ham!


No comments:

Post a Comment