Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend!

We had a blessed Easter weekend!
Saturday we met the gang at the Fort Worth Zoo. 


My family of three.


Tula and Pop with their grand-kids.


Once entering the zoo, Benjamin was quick to snag a seat on his love Pop.


Audrey looked stylish with her first sun bonnet. 


Luke was the most into the animals out of the three.  It was so precious to see the zoo through his eyes.


This was Benjamin's reaction when he saw...


...This!


Love this picture.


Aunt Amanda taking Benjamin to the next exhibit.


Cousin Love.
   

Aunt Amanda Love.


Daddy Love.


Mommy Love.


Audrey Love.
I put Benjamin in the stroller and he got very excited to see Audrey (and Audrey's leg) sitting next to him.  He isn't use to the whole double stroller thing. 


Audrey and Benjamin passed out at the same time and it looked like they were snuggling. Awww...  
Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby!


My mom and sister made fun of me for packing a fan but it proved to be very useful.  Audrey woke up very hot and Aunt Ali made sure she was well taken care of! 


We all loved seeing Grant and was glad he was home for the weekend.


Growing up, the grand finale of any trip to the zoo is the famous train ride.     


Benjamin loved every second.


Amanda and I were seated a few seats back from the rest of the family.  Audrey noticed me at the beginning of the ride and continued to check on me throughout the 40 minutes on the train.  It was so sweet how she would peer around everyone until she made eye contact with me.


For dinner we went to Tim Love's new restaurant Woodshed. 


Benjamin is very into 'drinking' from big cups.  Uncle Rett was the perfect person for him to be sitting next to  because he entertained him the majority of the meal. 


I love this picture of Will surrounded by babies. 


There was a live band playing and after dinner we enjoyed a few songs before heading home.  Benjamin started and ended the day on Pop.  Two minutes after I took this picture I grabbed Benjamin off my Dad's shoulders and he burst into tears.  That boy loves his Pop! 

Sunday we woke up and had a 30 second Easter egg hunt.   


Ben was more interested in throwing the eggs than putting them in his basket.


He isn't the biggest fan of grass either... I guess he should start walking then! :)


Benjamin sneaked in some reading before church.  


After church we went out to eat for lunch and Benjamin got his cheese on.


We had a wonderful Easter weekend and feel so blessed to have this little ham in our lives! 


No comments:

Post a Comment